2012 Jeep Liberty Sport w/ Whelen Liberty Lightbar POV *Video*

QUEENSEMT

Aug 1, 2011
NY,NY
This is an update from: http://elightbars.org/forums/f34/2011-jeep-liberty-sport-*teaser*-pics-video-added-24545/

Front:

Whelen Liberty lightbar red with flashing takedowns

2 R/W whelen talons REMOVED

1 red/white gen3 whelen slimlighter on the dash in the middle

2 red whelen lin3 in the grill

2 white whelen lin3 in the grill (x pattern with the reds)

Side:

10-75 license plate bracket w/ 2 red whelen tir3

1 red/white whelen gen1 slimlighter in the far back windows on both sides of the car

Back:

1 red/blue gen3 whelen slimlighter

1 RED/AMBER GEN3 whelen slimlighter

2 strobes in each tail light (x pattern)

Sound:

Smart Siren SS w/ 2 100 watt dynamax speakers

fed sig unitrol 90 on 2 bp100 speakers

Day Video

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
So what you're saying is this thing is running 2 independent sirens at 200W each? Effing sweet. Oh, and the lights are nice too.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
QUEENSEMT said:
Yup. Two two hundred watt sirens. The second siren (unitrol) is on two of the buttons on the ss

B-E-A-utiful! I'm jealous.

movi3king

Jun 29, 2012
New York
pdk9 said:
gotta love the hatzolah setups! (although i'm surprised it's not a suburban or an escalade)

Hatzolah is king!! id join if they didn't require me to be 30 and married... But def. props to all of you in Hatzolah. Definitely ppl worth looking up to, no matter how many, or how few lights you guys have.

Which ps... you have a sick setup... Mine to be coming soon....

Hatzlacha Raba

פון מאָנסיי ניו יארק

May 21, 2010
Freehold, NJ
Looks good but I would paint the lightbar mounting straps

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Having seen the vehicle in person, I'd like to make a motion to have the SlimLighter moved down a few inches. Its current configuration blocks more of the windshield than it needs to.

**EDIT** Just to satisfy the idiotic stereotype from the new board dumbass: That light bar is cool. Happy, pc0k894?

spc2315

Mar 27, 2011
Connecticut
Looks good, I'm just not a huge fan of having a red corner to the front with a blue corner to the back.....it makes purple to the side ;)

efdny2003

Apr 18, 2011
united states, ny
A very good set up, I will not argue that. My question is as I bring up with many of these installs, does this vehicle have NYS DOH certification. I did not see any DOH stickers on either side or the sticker on the windshield. While I'm sure it carries the required gear or at least I would hope it does, is this vehicle actually certified by DOH to run red lights and sirens.

QUEENSEMT

Aug 1, 2011
NY,NY
\ said:
A very good set up' date=' I will not argue that. My question is as I bring up with many of these installs, does this vehicle have NYS DOH certification. I did not see any DOH stickers on either side or the sticker on the windshield. While I'm sure it carries the required gear or at least I would hope it does, is this vehicle actually certified by DOH to run red lights and sirens.[/quote']

Yes, the vehicle has a doh sticker I'm the window and is completely authorize to run red lights and sirens as well as blue to the back.

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
VERY well done. I'm looking for a Liberty myself. Great install.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Looks sick! I have a question. Is Haztolah allowed to run red and white as a special thing? Like a special city permit?? Just curious as the rest of the state seems to have to use blue and green lights and no siren. I would LOVE to run code in NYC....would be like a GOOD acid trip lmao....nice job.

QUEENSEMT

Aug 1, 2011
NY,NY
Looks sick! I have a question. Is Haztolah allowed to run red and white as a special thing? Like a special city permit?? Just curious as the rest of the state seems to have to use blue and green lights and no siren. I would LOVE to run code in NYC....would be like a GOOD acid trip lmao....nice job.

Yes, we have full permission to run red/white to the front and red/blue/amber to the back.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
emtanderson51 said:
As I understand it, Hatzolah POV's are registered as "ambulance support vehicles", and have to have RL&S, and a full trauma/O2 bag. Contrary to common belief, it's not just willy-nilly members lighting up vehicles, the vehicle has to be registered with Hatzolah and the DOH.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
EMT-BLS said:
As I understand it, Hatzolah POV's are registered as "ambulance support vehicles", and have to have RL&S, and a full trauma/O2 bag. Contrary to common belief, it's not just willy-nilly members lighting up vehicles, the vehicle has to be registered with Hatzolah and the DOH.

That is pretty frickin cool......

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.