2 slimmiser & Spitfire Lin4 (Customer Supplied) rear window

Beta Siren

SA315p Spkr

CDM 1550 Mobile

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice truck install, and all sides are covered. A little too much white up front for my personal taste, but nothing over the top. Another tweak I would've liked to have seen is syncing all the side warning with a flasher (i.e. the red rect and the intersector flashing together --> alternating with the clear rect).

I REALLY wish that the customer didn't supply the rear headliner warning, b/c they're junk, especially through tint...a rect lightstick would've looked great there!

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
pdk9 said:
Nice truck install, and all sides are covered. A little too much white up front for my personal taste, but nothing over the top. Another tweak I would've liked to have seen is syncing all the side warning with a flasher (i.e. the red rect and the intersector flashing together --> alternating with the clear rect).
I REALLY wish that the customer didn't supply the rear headliner warning, b/c they're junk, especially through tint...a rect lightstick would've looked great there!

I agree, he spent a decent amount on the front and got cheap on the rear. The HAW's look great but everything else sucks in the rear with that tint.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Not bad, not bad at all. just get rid of the light in the middle of the rear.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I tried selling him 2 duel Avengers R/B for the rear. He was on a tight budget. We put in his old stuff in the rear window. Its a big upgrad for him. He had the Slimmisers in the front as Primary warning. I had to explain to him they are useless and not bright even at night.

Harbor Patrol

May 22, 2010
NY
nice setup, front could use a light behind the RVM or something higher up

agree with the back deck, needs a nice led stick up there

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
The customer wanted it on the dash. I would have mounted 2 DP8 or Rect14 sticks on the roof if it were up to me. This was a big step for him coming from 2 slimmisers and a lin4 spitfire.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.