2012 Tahoe Spotlights.... mounting questions NEED HELP!

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
The 2012 model Tahoe PPV I am getting does not have spotlights mounted on the "A" post and frankly I gotta have a spotlight haha.  I have never installed/mounted one that did not already have the cutouts.   How hard is this job going to be for me and is there any tips for the install I will need to know, what kinda tools I will need to have in place, location on Tahoe, pictures etc...?

I would LOVE to do dual spotlights but mainly focusing on my driver side spot.

Thanks!

Casey

tvsjr

Oct 7, 2012
TX
I don't know about the Tahoe... does it have boron (high-strength) steel in the pillars? I installed a spotlight on my 09 F150 - never again. It was a nightmare getting through that crap.

Reaper13

Apr 20, 2012
Memphis
I ordered a driverside mount from Waytech Wire, and it came with instructions....and for being very basic, they were great and came with everything but the spotlight.lol

Reactions: grondoline

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.