2013 Chevrolet 2500HD

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Whoever decided to use a surface mount vertex for intersection with enough room for an M9 on the side of that bumper needs to be smacked. 

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
I've repeatedly asked for M series lights (m4 and m6), the whelen dealer for western Canada never has any in stock. It's usually a 10-week wait to get it in from the states, an we usually can't wait that long for the outfit.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
:drooling:

Reactions: got_yogurt

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Looks good and they are a really good trucks, i have a 2012 2500hd with duramax at work and have been really happy with it. Mine is not striped but does have blue lights.

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
Looks great! Do you have an equipment list of what's installed?
CenCom Gold

Legend Lightbar

Unity Spotlight

Warn Winch Bumper

Warn Winch

PIAA LP570 LED Driving Lights

Front:

Avenger in headliner

TIR-6 grill lights

2x white Vertex in turn signal

2x red/blue Vertex on front fender for intersection warning

Rear:

TAM85 traffic director

2x red Vertex in Turn Signal

2x blue Vertex in Reverse Lights

I really like the PIAA driving lights, they're bright as balls:

afarm3.staticflickr.com_2944_15169768230_e95d060343_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fleetcomm

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Whoever decided to use a surface mount vertex for intersection with enough room for an M9 on the side of that bumper needs to be smacked.
Somehow I doubt that truck will ever actually have to cross anything resembling an intersection, or at least one with a stoplight.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Emergency response vehicles are not a one size fits all, we have nypd that runs hybrid fusions to agencies that use 1/2and 3/4 trucks. Cities need 360 lighting and remote locations that don't , as long as it fits your needs is all that will matter.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Beautiful truck! I really wish that it had solid color M4 intersection lights and a HLF, but (unfortunately) those of us that know a thing or 2 about lights never have the final say in specs. My dept has 2 brand new Horton/International Rescues with 25 M4/M6/M9s (besides the lightbars), and every single pattern sucks!!! (Had the chief been an ELB member, I'm convinced that the patterns/sync would've been better

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan

:drooling:

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
Beautiful truck! I really wish that it had solid color M4 intersection lights and a HLF, but (unfortunately) those of us that know a thing or 2 about lights never have the final say in specs. My dept has 2 brand new Horton/International Rescues with 25 M4/M6/M9s (besides the lightbars), and every single pattern sucks!!! (Had the chief been an ELB member, I'm convinced that the patterns/sync would've been better
I forgot to mention it does have a HLF. Didn't turn it on for the video since it washes out the rest of the lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.