2013 Dodge Charger Bean Station TN PD

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
This is one of 2 identical cars the guys cranked out this week for the Bean Station Police Dept. They also have one marked unit that we have not started on yet. Equipment is as follows:

Feneix LAW front and rear

Feniex Pegasus

Federal Signal Micropulse in side windows

Feniex Python in rear window

Federal Signal PA640

Jotto Desk console

Jotto Desk cage and gun rack

Jotto Desk window screens

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1290.jpg

DSCN1291.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice setup Adam. Only wish the customer went with grill lights instead of LAWs up front (I know we share the same opinion on LAWs in the headlights, bro).

Nov 7, 2011
New England
pdk9 said:
Nice setup Adam. Only wish the customer went with grill lights instead of LAWs up front (I know we share the same opinion on LAWs in the headlights, bro).

I agree.

I think this is a really sharp looking unmarked cruiser. Very simple and lo pro but covers all the bases. Awesome

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
VERY nice install. I've said it before I'll say it again, Chargers don't look good and don't need grille lights. The front end is already too low to the ground. I also appreciate how there isn't the stupid LED running light strip for the tail flashing stupidly as well. Nice install.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
RyanZ71 said:
VERY nice install. I've said it before I'll say it again, Chargers don't look good and don't need grille lights. The front end is already too low to the ground. I also appreciate how there isn't the stupid LED running light strip for the tail flashing stupidly as well. Nice install.

Tell us how you really feel. I think the quite opposite.

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
A very nice install indeed. My only objection, not just to this but to any install, is the flashing tail lights. I'd rather have those reserved for tail and brake light use exclusively. I know the Chargers come with that option, but I just feel it confuses people approaching from the rear (or another cruiser following you kinda closely. Yeah, CHMSL, but still....). I'm all for the back-up lamps flashing LAWs, though.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
RyanZ71 said:
I've said it before I'll say it again, Chargers don't look good and don't need grille lights. The front end is already too low to the ground.

Are you really going to go on your "grill lights are stupid" rant again. I don't recall anybody agreeing with you or you having any valid argument for being so against them. The install isn't relying solely on the grill lights; there's a reason why they're called supplemental warning or secondary warning, and there's a reason why most emergency vehicles (including chargers) have them...they're useful and help you be seen

As for the "chargers don't look good" remark, I don't think BSPD cares that you're not impressed with the aesthetics of their choice of patrol vehicle

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
RyanZ71 said:

grill lights are very effective on chargers. So are the PAR fog light replacements. Neither are "too low".

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
pdk9 said:
Are you really going to go on your "grill lights are stupid" rant again. I don't recall anybody agreeing with you or you having any valid argument for being so against them. The install isn't relying solely on the grill lights; there's a reason why they're called supplemental warning or secondary warning, and there's a reason why most emergency vehicles (including chargers) have them...they're useful and help you be seen

As for the "chargers don't look good" remark, I don't think BSPD cares that you're not impressed with the aesthetics of their choice of patrol vehicle

I don't recall it being mandatory for anyone to have to agree with one's opinions on here. Learn to be nice.

sheriff590

Dec 17, 2013
Tennessee
MPD 818 said:
This is one of 2 identical cars the guys cranked out this week for the Bean Station Police Dept. They also have one marked unit that we have not started on yet. Equipment is as follows:

Feneix LAW front and rear

Feniex Pegasus

Federal Signal Micropulse in side windows

Feniex Python in rear window

Federal Signal PA640

Jotto Desk console

Jotto Desk cage and gun rack

Jotto Desk window screens

View attachment 50990

View attachment 50991

View attachment 50992

View attachment 50993

View attachment 50994

None of these cars are unmarked. all look like this

126c.jpg

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
RyanZ71 said:

I will agree and disagree. I do not like when they entire tail light flashes. I think I like the older style tails better. I think Changer are cool looking. As far as the front end being too low... When you look in your RVM can you not see the lower half of the vehicles behind you? If you can't then the car behind you is too close.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.