Gamber Johnson Computer stand

Brother mobile printer

Decatur Genesis II radar

Lin 6 side lights

Whelen Ion tag lights

Whelen vertex

Whelen Dominator

Whelen nano pioneer lights

There is no video for this vehicle, pictures only.

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03396.jpg

DSC03400.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
Ah, we need more pics showing the overall finished product. Like what I see so far. :yes:

dawson75

May 20, 2010
OHIO
would hate being the person sitting in the back with the dog barking and growling less than a quarter inch from my face....lol

I want that wire cart in pic 6 ... Where did you get that?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks great. The only thing I don't like in the pics is te wide angle ions trying to push thru a ranch hand...I would've mounted them in front or (ideally) gone with M6's in front of the ranch hand. Too bad there won't be a vid

Jan 4, 2012
Central, Florida
twodogs603 said:
I didnt know the US Forestry dept had a law enforcement division

Looks ok, down here in ocala fl out in our national forest we have them. They work right along with the county sheriff office and use there dispatchers use our 10 codes etc.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I want that wire cart in pic 6 ... Where did you get that?

I wanted to make a cart for the shop so it would be easier to keep wire, wire ties and terminals togeather for when we do installs, when I saw this wire cart ( http://elightbars.org/forums/f34/2011-tahoe-21703/) that Code 4 had and I made changes to it to fit my needs like the box holder on the end and the wire tie holders. I used some 2x2 steel tube to make the frame, 1/4 plate aluminum for the top and 2x2 aluminum angle for the edge.

P1000081.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

OutofCantrol

Jan 1, 2011
Some where CT
I like the wire cart, grade A equipment list. Hate to be negative but the wiring around the console looks a little sloppy, I know you have zip ties I see them on your cart.... Whee does the wire going up the dash go/what's it control?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.