(2) XT6 RED/blue

(2) XT3 RED and blue

(4) HIDE-A-BLAST 6 PACK blue/white

Setina rear partition

Setina push bumper

Jotto front partition

big sky gun rack

jotto console

This is the first jotto cage I have Installed. I like the ease of installation and the fit is really good. It gives the driver full range use of the drivers seat and gives more room on the rear passenger side for prisioner transport. The installation of equipment on the utillity is one of the easier new patrol vehicles to do. The front bumper cover has to come off any of the new vehicles and I would rather do this one as any of the other ones.

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

fordman

Jan 4, 2011
Illinois
Ford has had this vehicle out for how long? And I STILL hate those generic "Police" graphics! Otherwise, a nice install.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i only hate the ONE forward facing red grill light

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
LED said:
Was that a demo truck or did they copy the ford generic graphics?

They didn't copy them, they're a factory option. Just like most cars have options like "satnav & sunroof" or "body side moldings," Ford's police cars have options like "warning lights and siren" and "police graphics wrap."

Observe pages 20, 21, and 23: Clicky

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.