2013 Ford Police Interceptor - Carlisle Police Department

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I don't like the way they did the B&W look, it's just... off.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Yeah, the color scheme does look weird... and I'm not a fan of the factory LED HAW spots for these... But the install its good...

arsenal10

Jun 9, 2010
California
Ditto on the color scheme. Not a fan of that fast a flash pattern on the legend. In serious need of a HLF or something in the grille. This install really hurts from those factory projector headlights.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I'm sorry, but the side graphics package looks hideous...they should've kept an all white unit & kept a more basic "Carlisle Police" logo in solid blue with a blue reflective stripe going around it; that current Carlisle looks like something a kid made in a basic computer sketch program, when there are so many good looking, effective stock graphic packages on the market.

As for the D4. Change the flash pattern or configure it AABB.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
crescentstar69 said:
The reverse black & white could have been really cool. Until they chose that horrible graphics package.

Use neutral colors like white or gold and graphics that aren't so wavy and it'd be a lot better.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
Nice lighting, except it needs HLFs.

The side graphics, oy. Weird font (i and l are barely distinguishable), size and spacing problems, and that, um, skidmark graphic. :no:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I'm actually digging the sedan. As always, it's a marked vehicle so it oughta have a lightbar, but the graphics aren't really that terrible (No, I'm actually serious) and I think the color scheme works a lot better on a sedan than on an SUV.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
:duh: Wow.. That video is full of shock and awe... While I agree with dood that the "don't call me a Taurus" appears more palatable than the "d.c.m. Exploder" in this unique combo, I can't figure a few points from the start...

Why would u pay the upcharge for the reverse scheme, but leave the front end bare a$@ naked. Those corners only "help" at nite..for gods sake put some haws in there..least then u got something out front.

Why put a nice lightbar and set it to a pattern that makes it look broken :duh:

Why go thru the trouble of adding a rear deck light, only to leave it on a color blender pattern.. Leave the blenders to the frozen drinks

And lastly, graphics..?.?... Was everyone sober when they approved it.?

Sorry for the mean comments... :bonk: rant off. the console looks great and the thing I like the most is the tails... What brand are they?? Aftermarket or prep pack... :cool:

acs680

Nov 23, 2010
Tennessee
Congratulations! You've managed to pick the least effective and dimmest pattern on the Legend. But it sure looks "cool".

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
cse04 said:
This is what their CV's look like. We built this one a few years ago.

ai1260.photobucket.com_albums_ii569_cse04_7679404106_8ccde1fd6d_b_zps9955d7d4.jpg

awww.collectingcandy.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_01978098cf79327d7896ad0b2ba61abd.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.