2013 Ford Sedan Police Interceptor - Marked Liberty Package

n8seely

Mar 22, 2013
New Jersey
One of our basic Installs 2013 Ford Sedan Police Interceptor - Marked Liberty Package

2013 Ford Sedan Police Interceptor

Marked Liberty Package Includes

Whelen Liberty Lightbar

Whelen 400 Series LED

Setina Pushbumper

Pro-Gard Rear Seat and Floor Pan

Havis Console

2 Split Whelen Vertex

4 White Whelen Vertex

2 Red Whelen Vertex

MNStar Installer Harnress

Whelen Siren/ Switchbox and Speaker

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Looks good.. Out of curiousity why not mount the 400's on the pushbumper? :undecided:

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks good. The only thing I would do different is put the 400s and the speaker on the pushbumper, and make all the HAWs in the headlights clear and synced together for a larger footprint.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice job. I would've preferred solid red & solid blue for the intersection/side warning and something basic mounted on the rear deck but it looks good, and all the patterns look decent. Now, all it needs, it a badass 360 graphics package

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
One of the best set ups with LED that I have seen! Simple and effective, no carnival ride light set up!

I am wondering about the 400's behind the grill as well. In daylight they should resist wash out, but the drivers side looks like its lower than the passenger side, even when off. The speaker should always be mounted on push bumpers IMO, if only to provide the best sound projection with no deflection back towards the cabin.

:thumbsup:

picone239

Jul 22, 2010
Paramus, NJ
HILO said:
but the drivers side looks like its lower than the passenger side, even when off.

I think that's the angle of the video. It really looks that way in the beginning, but looks better at the end of the video.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.