2013 Ford Utility, PDRC, Havis, Setina, Pro-Gard

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I like it! That Argent looks kinda odd on a new Interceptor but it looks very effective! I love the grill lights!

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Very nice. It's too bad the Explorer, I mean Police Interceptor Utility, doesn't have bigger slits in the grille so you can have lights higher up. Is that a LED opticom in between the grille lights?

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
Very nice. That Havis drop-down is super sweet. It's far more elegant than our solution of mounting the electronics to the rear partition and using a piece of plywood on hinges to protect them.

Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
John Hearne said:
Very nice. That Havis drop-down is super sweet. It's far more elegant than our solution of mounting the electronics to the rear partition and using a piece of plywood on hinges to protect them.

The new Havis SUV equipment box is the reason I posted this one. It is a great product and with this up-fit we crammed it about as full as it can be, when closed the tolerances are pretty tight. :)

Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
Beachpatrol said:
Is that a remotely mounted toughbook?

Yes, the computer is mounted in the rear equipment box and there is simply a monitor and a keyboard up front. This makes for the ultimate solution as a monitor and keyboard are mounted independently giving them the best possible ergonomics while taking up the least amount of real estate. They are also very light making them less prone to vibration and movement.

VII

Mar 28, 2013
MN
Installer from Minneapolis here.

I've been following your stuff for a while, and I love the work you guys do.

What type of fuse panels do you use?

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Hmmm, you're doing FPD's cars too. Is there anyone left that Schmelders/Elders/Midstates is still doing, or has word of mouth made your business better? :)

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
Nice looking truck. I actually like the look of the Arjent bar on it. I also like how the divider between the rear seat and far rear storage area are bars and not a plexi-glass. I know a lot of our guys in my department are having vision issues in the Tahoes with the rear divider being plexi-glass. The only negative aspect I could see is a real a-hole spitting back there...

timlinson

Apr 11, 2011
North Dakota
rwo978 said:
Hmmm, you're doing FPD's cars too. Is there anyone left that Schmelders/Elders/Midstates is still doing, or has word of mouth made your business better? :)

I think his choice of Arjent flash pattern has stolen FPD's business. Can't stand the crazy patterns they run around with here!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.