2013 Ford Utility Slick-top

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I like the color and great install!

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I think it's perfect. LOVE the sync front and rear. Taillights look great. Love the color of the ford too

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Finally somebody who knows how to sync lights! This looks great, very nice install. The only thing it needs is another set of LED3s on the sides of the push bumper.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
THANKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU for doing another solid sync/flash pattern...unfortunately, you're one of the few ppl I see here that consistently does a good job on that front.

One thing I'd like to see is to add LED3 minis on both sides of the pushbumper and/or in the rear side windows. Can't say much else for the lighting. Graphics are nice and simple, but I would've like to see a reflective stealth strip go all the way around the vehicle.

Overall, NICE WORK!

efdny2003

Apr 18, 2011
united states, ny
jbjlc said:
Video maybe?

There's a video up top before all the pictures. Great solid install, love the placement, color, and sync of the lights. Great simple graphics, but would agree a reflective stripe down the sides would've added to it. Looked through some of your other videos too and will definitely say you do a great job.

DCFD5900

Oct 15, 2012
Dowelltown,TN
Very nice SUV & the lighting and install look great! Did they run out of money for graphics? Really it would have looked nicer if they would have just not put and lettering on it IMO

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
DCFD5900 said:
Did they run out of money for graphics? Really it would have looked nicer if they would have just not put and lettering on it IMO

I think it's a small town North Dakota thing. I know of several other 1-3 officer towns that have similar graphics or just a badge on the side.

Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
The vehicle specific brackets are great. I bend them slightly to bring the bottom of the bar tighter to the windshield, but overall I'm quite impressed with them. The shroud contours the the roof and A-pillar very nicely.

John Hearne said:
Any issues with the brackets for the Pinnalce? The installer I'm working with complained that he had to modify the brackets included with the light to make it fit properly.

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
It looks like you used the glass mount for the Stalker antenna. Was there any reason you didn't mount it higher? Clearance issues with the Pinnacle?

It looks like I might end up in a Utility with a Pinnacle and that same RADAR. I like the antenna as far over (toward the driver's side) as possible but I like the range you pick up with a higher antenna.

Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
No reason the antenna is not higher, it probably should be.

John Hearne said:
It looks like you used the glass mount for the Stalker antenna. Was there any reason you didn't mount it higher? Clearance issues with the Pinnacle?

It looks like I might end up in a Utility with a Pinnacle and that same RADAR. I like the antenna as far over (toward the driver's side) as possible but I like the range you pick up with a higher antenna.

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
That radar has a 12 degree antenna so you should be fine. We used to mount the antennas on top of the lightbars or just under the lightbar frames.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.