2013 Interceptor Sedan- Sirennet/Star Car

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
That bone-stock light package is pretty sharp. Just add a lightbar, a pair of amber IONs on the bottom of the rear windshield, and a pair of side-facing lights on a push bumper or LP bracket and it's about perfect. That last wouldn't be necessary if the stock package included a pair of side-facing TIR3's or LINZ6's instead of Vertices in the headlights. Looks like there's enough room to get the deed done too...

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Factory lights/siren package is a great idea...

I remember when a brand new 89 Caprice 9C1 with Recaro-like split seats was enough to make us jump up and down... ;)

DDCtech

Feb 7, 2012
Renton, WA
C'mon Stuart!

The word it specific, not pacific...

The Ion's are in the truck, not Intersectors...those, as you pointed out, are on the side mirrors.

And the car is an Interceptor, not an intersector.

Doesn't anyone or write a script or edit the video after it's been taken? Mabye someone can say to reshoot when a flub happens?

I order from Sirennet all the time, really like the products, prices and being local, but some of these videos make me cringe!

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
DDCtech said:
C'mon Stuart!

The Ion's are in the truck, not Intersectors...those, as you pointed out, are on the side mirrors.

Doesn't anyone or write a script or edit the video after it's been taken? Mabye someone can say to reshoot when a flub happens?

I order from Sirennet all the time, really like the products, prices and being local, but some of these videos make me cringe!

Too funny !

Maybe this video is the one that has NOT been edited.... because it was so bad !! For some reason somebody screwed up and posted it on line ?

Or... Stuart is aiming at a new field of work as a stand-up (and well, sitting...) comedian !!!

Either or, it's quite funny... THNK YOU STUART !! :)

opskmallory

Jun 14, 2010
Utah
DDCtech said:
C'mon Stuart!

Ions are in the truck, huh? I saw a sedan but never a truck anywhere in the video. :duh:

It's easier to edit a text post than it is a video. What's your excuse?

DDCtech

Feb 7, 2012
Renton, WA
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that and bring it up. I'm still guaging the characteristics of this forum and it's members. That filled in a blank.

Not sure why I made the error in the first place: a 2 year-old with the sleep schedule of a 17 year-old and 5 year-old recovering from a fever and two cats that demand early morning feedings had left me in less than tip-top cognitive state. And I like trucks better than trunks anyways! :haha:

Okay...coffee time....

opskmallory

Jun 14, 2010
Utah
DDCtech said:
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that and bring it up. I'm still guaging the characteristics of this forum and it's members. That filled in a blank.

Not sure why I made the error in the first place: a 2 year-old with the sleep schedule of a 17 year-old and 5 year-old recovering from a fever and two cats that demand early morning feedings had left me in less than tip-top cognitive state. And I like trucks better than trunks anyways! :haha:

Okay...coffee time....

I only give you a hard time because you are PacNorWest hippie that should know better.

But I don't have room to talk; I grew up in Olympia.

The real question now is, "what coffee?" Starbucks or SBC?

Car looks good. I know i'm in the minority on this, but personally if you plan on adding additional equipment than what Ford offers, i feel its kinda stupid to have one half of the equipent installed from the factory and the other half from an outfitter. Your paying twice the labor and having to run around the manufactuers wiring. Just take it to one place and be done with it. If there's ever a question of warranty you know who'om to call. Just my .02.

DDCtech

Feb 7, 2012
Renton, WA
opskmallory said:
The real question now is, "what coffee?" Starbucks or SBC?

Here on "The Campus" we have Starbucks and SBC machines in the break rooms. Since we got it, I always go to the SBC coffee-maker. All the free coffee I can drink is a nice work-perk. Now if I could just get one of these machines set up in the SAR command van....

Anyways, back to topic: I really like the look of the new Ford cars. I wonder who here in WA is going to use them first. Just saw one of the newer model Chargers with Redmond PD yesterday...looked very nice.

I wonder if the factory left some spare room for any add on wiring in the harness or if everything aftermarket will just got wired up on top of the factory stuff.

DDCtech said:
Here on "The Campus" we have Starbucks and SBC machines in the break rooms. Since we got it, I always go to the SBC coffee-maker. All the free coffee I can drink is a nice work-perk. Now if I could just get one of these machines set up in the SAR command van....

Anyways, back to topic: I really like the look of the new Ford cars. I wonder who here in WA is going to use them first. Just saw one of the newer model Chargers with Redmond PD yesterday...looked very nice.

I wonder if the factory left some spare room for any add on wiring in the harness or if everything aftermarket will just got wired up on top of the factory stuff.

And that's the problem i see. If extra wire isn't present, then your just adding wire on top of wire. Either way your still paying to two upfits which in this day and age of budget cuts, is just a waste of money.

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
DDCtech said:

KCSO is getting the Interceptor sedan, Yakima has some outfitted already.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.