2013 Ram 1500 POV Feniex (Update 7/29/15)

How2075

May 23, 2011
USA/NY
This is my personal vehicle that I use as my daily commuting truck and responding volunteer EMS.

Installation was done by Ultra Bright Lightz

Feniex Pegasus G/W with W Takedowns
Feniex Cannons W/A (Front)
Feniex Cannons B/W (Rear)

Feniex Cannons R/R (Brake)
Feniex Cobra T6 (R/B)
Feniex Cobra 600 with TA

Feniex Apollo F6 R/W
Sound Off Signal 385 Remote

Last edited by a moderator:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Personally I would of mounted a pair of w/ (whatever color of the rainbow of your choosing) cannons inside the cargo lights (third brake light) instead of the apollos beside the third brake light.

CPPS does this on their unmarked trucks and it's very effective. (They use r/b and delete the cargo light completely)

Reactions: Storm4200

How2075

May 23, 2011
USA/NY
Personally I would of mounted a pair of w/ (whatever color of the rainbow of your choosing) cannons inside the cargo lights (third brake light) instead of the apollos beside the third brake light.

CPPS does this on their unmarked trucks and it's very effective. (They use r/b and delete the cargo light completely)
I use the apollos for additional cargo bed lighting.  I originally wanted Whelen V-Series Ions but they were way too expensive.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Did ultra bright lightz modify that rear headliner L-bracket themselves, or did they get it pre-fabricated like that?

How2075

May 23, 2011
USA/NY
Update:

I bought a SNM EF 4200 with B/B and I sent it off to WilsonLED for him to replace the Blue / Blue for Green / Green.  He PM'ed yesterday I should be receiving it back soon.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Once I receive the light I'll post some pics and a video of it.

crucialcolin

Nov 23, 2012
Sacramento, CA
I'm not sure.  I think they just bent the L-bracket to whatever shape they needed.
I'm really curious how they managed to do that also.  Just purchased an AWL warning bar for my own truck, a ford ranger, which has a similar back window setup as your's.  That Feniex cobra 600 really looks great at the top like that!  Makes me want to do the same :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: How2075

How2075

May 23, 2011
USA/NY
I'm really curious how they managed to do that also.  Just purchased an AWL warning bar for my own truck, a ford ranger, which has a similar back window setup as your's.  That Feniex cobra 600 really looks great at the top like that!  Makes me want to do the same :)
I appreciate the compliment.  Ultra Bright Lightz did a great job and I'm extremely happy with the install.

How2075

May 23, 2011
USA/NY
So I received my SNM EF 4200 from WilsonLED and he did an amazing job on the light.  I did have a chance to turn it on but not make a video of the light.  I should be able to post something this weekend.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
where's the new video!!  :popcorn:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.