2013 RAM 1500

BAKE19

Jun 1, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa.
Install on my 2013 RAM 1500, used as a fire POV.

Front:

-Whelen Inner Edge LINZ6 10 Head, Blue

-Whelen Dual Avenger, Blue

-(4) Whelen IONs, Blue

Sides:

-(2) Whelen IONs, Blue

Rear:

-(2) Whelen LIN6s, Blue

-(2) Whelen LINZ6s, Amber

Other Equipment:

-PA300 (For air horn use. Air horn wired to remote momentary switch)

-Bearcat 350C Scanner

-Streamlight Strion LED Flashlight w/Car Charger

ai1009.photobucket.com_albums_af215_AFC91_Mobile_20Uploads_image.jpg

ai1009.photobucket.com_albums_af215_AFC91_Mobile_20Uploads_image_1.jpg

VIDEO:

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af215/AFC91/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trim.T9XviM.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: firebuff17

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Looks great! I love the steady burn. I would add another pair of blue LINZ6s and mount them to the rear plate bracket, then sync them all.

BAKE19

Jun 1, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa.
i dig it, looks nice and clean- are you required to run steady burn blue to the front?
No, I just like the look and idea behind having a steady light. Thanks!

Looks good, I am diggin the black with the blue!
Thank you!

I would get a plate bracket and move the IONs from the wheel wheels.
Only reason they are in the wheel wells is to keep them as forward as possible, which is key for the type of intersections I deal with. If I wind up doing hide-aways, I would move them. They're heavy duty, and have stood up through mid, and harsh winter with no issue. Thanks!

Looks great! I love the steady burn. I would add another pair of blue LINZ6s and mount them to the rear plate bracket, then sync them all.
Thanks! There are a few things I want to do, I actually have a set of IONs sitting on my work bench to put somewhere...

The video doesn't pick it up, but the LIN6s and LINZ6s are sync'd. As well as all the IONs.

Reactions: Storm4200

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.