Typhoon Speaker

Rear:

Cobra T6 on LP bracket

Cobra T6 in rear side window

Cannon in Reverse R/W

Inside:

4200 Controller

Storm Siren

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e159_kd8bao_wired_installation_20140401_132027_zps4d112120.jpg

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e159_kd8bao_wired_installation_20140401_132022_zps5d37842d.jpg

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e159_kd8bao_wired_installation_20140401_132043_zpsc278b853.jpg

Reactions: ozzyy1

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Looks good. I would rather see the front T6s mounted horizontally in the grill

Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Nice install, I love the flash patterns- large blocks of light, nicely synced.

Only complaint is I feel as if the LP lights in the front would look a lot better in the grille.

Also, chase truck? Is that another term for a Utility/EMS truck out there?

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
proudfirefighter said:
Nice install, I love the flash patterns- large blocks of light, nicely synced.
Only complaint is I feel as if the LP lights in the front would look a lot better in the grille.

Also, chase truck? Is that another term for a Utility/EMS truck out there?

For a fire call or certain ems calls the officer or chief will follow to the scene and if not needed they can come back to station solo or with people. it will be stocked with some gear but not sure what yet

jhallgren22

Sep 8, 2013
Norton, MA
Love the install. Why wouldnt they put no modules in the rear of the light bar, and invest that money into an arrow stick for the rear window. The rear of the bar won't be seen by almost anyone it seems, so the savings from no light heads in the rear could get the arrow bar for a more effective lighting option?

Correct me if I am wrong, still learning.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
jhallgren22 said:
Love the install. Why wouldnt they put no modules in the rear of the light bar, and invest that money into an arrow stick for the rear window. The rear of the bar won't be seen by almost anyone it seems, so the savings from no light heads in the rear could get the arrow bar for a more effective lighting option?

Correct me if I am wrong, still learning.

Up close you are correct, but at 1/2 mile + you can probably see the rear of the lightbar.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice work again. I wish, however, that customers wouldn't spec split patterns & that they would not go with front-facing LP brackets (look tacky, too low to the ground, & easily subject to damage in that area). Solid red cannons/T6 & Apollo grill lights (as you had tried to push for) would've made this a true winner

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.