2014 Ford Utility.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Pretty good install, but I wish those perimeter lights weren't split. Big props to them, however, for not mounting the grill lights in the usual location (I hate how they look mounted at the very bottom of the grill).

I like the idea of the scene lights but i think these particular ones look kinda bulky for interior use & that they'll need to be tightened regularly with some channellocks with all that flipping up/down. Although they aren't cheap, I think a pair of micro pioneers (on a 90 rotating swivel plate so that they can be pointed towards the rear & sides) or a small rigid lightstick would be better choices b/c they're small enough that they wouldn't have to be flipped down every time they're needed

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Decent instal and placement of lights. Seriously needs slower patterns.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
billforbush said:
Really nice install. I usually hate split heads but the license plate ones look neat. Good job

That's the only hangup I have, don't split flash lights....... split = fail = hula dance/twinkling from a distance.

Patterns could be slowed down a bit, but aren't horrible.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.