2014 GMC Crew Cab Kickapoo Tribal PD

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
I agree about lower rear. IMO I would have done solid color grille lights. Also what lights are used on the mirrors? They look pretty weak there as well, again just my IMO. Love the light bar setup, it looks like a duo liberty. Thanks for sharing.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I like the siren blip (0:14) followed by a full 'war cry'.

Last edited by a moderator:

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
It said the mirrors are cannons. The bar is a Legacy bar. I agree some on the soild color grills lights, all tho they don't look that bad. They did a good sync job with them.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Agree on the lower rear warning. I hate the grill light setup with the split R/B ions. Personally, I would've liked M6's for the grill, but IMO the unit would've still looked better than it does if they used solid red & solid blue ions, & moved the 2 lower grill ions to the rear LP area. HLF and a TLF are always inexpensive options.

As for the cannons, I'm not a big fan of them there… While the canons are bright, I hate the idea of mounting any LAW beneath the side mirrors b/c the majority of the output is usually facing the ground

Reactions: Storm4200

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
The grille lights look fine to me but I don't like the white flash pattern on the light bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
The grille lights look fine to me but I don't like the white flash pattern on the light bar.
I agree 110%. Why would you want to blind oncoming cars with a predominantly white flash pattern?! Dumb dumb dumb. The bar is bright enough without that.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.