Illinois near St. Louis
Finally got the install started. Right now, this is all we put in:

2x RB in Fog Lights

2x Clear in Headlights

4x Red in Tailights

Cobra 600 in rear window

RB Talon on dash

Feniex 4200 under rear seat.

This is my brothers truck, and this is the largest install we have done. (Mostly just small projects from some local guys on our VFDs.) I will say it was a learning curve, but for it being the first install of this caliber I think it turned out quite well. We had one Cannon go bad in the back which is being sent back to Feniex.

Sorry for no pics, I will hopefully have those up in the next few days. Also, with the patterns, I know they are too fast, but he likes the fast patterns and I can't get him talked into slowing the back down.

Brendan

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Brendan11 said:
Finally got the install started. Right now, this is all we put in:

2x RB in Fog Lights

2x Clear in Headlights

4x Red in Tailights

Cobra 600 in rear window

RB Talon on dash

Feniex 4200 under rear seat.

This is my brothers truck, and this is the largest install we have done. (Mostly just small projects from some local guys on our VFDs.) I will say it was a learning curve, but for it being the first install of this caliber I think it turned out quite well. We had one Cannon go bad in the back which is being sent back to Feniex.

Sorry for no pics, I will hopefully have those up in the next few days. Also, with the patterns, I know they are too fast, but he likes the fast patterns and I can't get him talked into slowing the back down.

Brendan

Stand back a few hundred yards and compare a slow pattern to a fast pattern and the difference becomes very evident. The fast patterns look cool up close but as you know and crap at any distance.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
acala91 said:
Stand back a few hundred yards and compare a slow pattern to a fast pattern and the difference becomes very evident. The fast patterns look cool up close but as you know and crap at any distance.

I try to explain this to people all the time. Sometimes they just get a stupid look on their face. lol

Brendan11

Nov 5, 2013
Illinois near St. Louis
acala91 said:

Ill give that a try. When I first wired them I had them on a slow alternating pattern, and when he looked at them he was like looks good, except we need to change the pattern. lol The good part is we have them wired to a momentary switch on the 4200 so we can easily change them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.