2015 Crown Vic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396394369.767924.jpg

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Today ford announced the much anticipated return of the Crown Vic. And exterior and interior specifications remain the same as the prior years however it is now being offered with a 405 hp twin turbo 4cyl all wheel drive that gets an EPA estimated 80 miles to the gallon.

Surgicalcric

Nov 28, 2013
Fort Walton Beach, FL
AutoDetailer said:
View attachment 71962

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Today ford announced the much anticipated return of the Crown Vic. And exterior and interior specifications remain the same as the prior years however it is now being offered with a 405 hp twin turbo 4cyl all wheel drive that gets an EPA estimated 80 miles to the gallon.

A 405hp 4-banger... 80mpg is attractive but I can't imagine it being very quick at all. Guess we will see.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
AutoDetailer said:
View attachment 71962

Ford also moved the fuel tank to the roof, it is a dual purpose fuel tank and lightbar from Fed. Sig. (to be announced 4-10-2014). This was done to shut up the panther haters (like me). :hahano:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
HILO said:
... dual purpose fuel tank and lightbar ...

Ford & JDI partnership.

minig0d

Mar 29, 2013
LA & TX
HILO said:
Ford also moved the fuel tank to the roof, it is a dual purpose fuel tank and lightbar from Fed. Sig. (to be announced 4-10-2014). This was done to shut up the panther haters (like me). :hahano:

Gas tank is on the roof to provide fuel to the new flamethrower lightbar.... throws blue flames out of one side and red the other... put GEN3 LEDS to shame... by DaMega!

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
HILO said:

Wipes the tea off of the monitor ...... :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.