7. WatchGuard 4RE camera syste

8. Computer system

9. Setina full solution prisoner transport system

10. Setina gun lock

11. Setina 3x drawer tool box

12. Dual Stalker Radar Front / Rear antennas

FRONT LIGHTS:

1. Soundoff Signal nFORCE interior light bar (9 LED) (RED / BLUE) w/ Takedowns

(Custom flashback mod on interior light bar)

2. Soundoff Signal nFORCE (9 LED) lights in Setina push bumper (RED / BLUE)

3. Soundoff Signal nForce FIT 2x w/ fog light bezel (RED / BLUE)

4. Ford installed Whelen ION Mirror Beam (RED / BLUE)

5. Ford installed Whelen HAWS in headlights

6. Whelen Pioneer Slimline lights on push bumper 2x

7. Soundoff Signal 100 N speakers 2x mounted on Whelen brackets behind grille

8. Pioneer Flasher

9. ULF44 for front lights

SIDE LIGHTS:

1. Soundoff Signal nFORCE (9 LED) lights in Setina push bumper (RED / BLUE)

2. Soundoff Signal nFORCE (12 LED) deck lights in rear windows 2x (RED / BLUE)

3. Whelen Pioneer Nano (6 LED) Ally lights

REAR LIGHTS:

1. Soundoff Signal Traffic Controller (RED / BLUE) ends w/ (AMBER) center mounted to rear hatch

2. Soundoff Signal nFORCE 2x (12 LED) (RED / WHITE) (BLUE / WHITE)

3. Whelen HAWS in taillights 2x (WHITE) / 2x (RED / BLUE)

4. Whelen ION recess mounted in rear hatch (RED / BLUE)

5. Soundoff Signal LED Dome light mounted on rear hatch (RED / WHITE)

Last edited by a moderator:

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
WOW  Amazing.  You guys hiring? lol  How much input do you guys get for the vehicle, or are they all set up the same?  Only thing I would do is set the traffic advisor pattern to do a full build.  It is easier to see then having one LED light at a time. 

You just need more gear.  My SUV is so full of stuff in the back it is insane.  

And its nice to see the Sirius ProClip mount.  I am thinking of getting the same one for my Sirius when I get my 2016 Utility. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Love the lighting package! The pioneers look great up front and as intersection flashing warning. The only thing I would change on the lighting setup is leaving out the 2nd side light between the C & D posts (instead, I would have intersectors under the mirrors.

As for the rest, the only thing I don't like is the long gun mounting b/c j think it'll get caught up (and reduce trunk space) anytime they have bags or other equipment in the trunk.

Towards the end, what were you trying to Deno...siren cutoff when door opens?

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Looks great! Love sound offs new stuff. The only thing I would change is no white in the ILB or in the corners in mode 2. Actually,I would do No white anywhere in mode two.

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
WOW  Amazing.  You guys hiring? lol  How much input do you guys get for the vehicle, or are they all set up the same?  Only thing I would do is set the traffic advisor pattern to do a full build.  It is easier to see then having one LED light at a time. 

You just need more gear.  My SUV is so full of stuff in the back it is insane.  

And its nice to see the Sirius ProClip mount.  I am thinking of getting the same one for my Sirius when I get my 2016 Utility. 
We have and awesome Sheriff. We are allowed to have some input on your vehicles. And on more gear I have everything I need I'm a neat freak haha

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Looks great! Love sound offs new stuff. The only thing I would change is no white in the ILB or in the corners in mode 2. Actually,I would do No white anywhere in mode two.
I kind of agree on the no white in the ILB. However I do not run mode 3 at night, because the pioneers are honestly to bright for on coming traffic and for me when I'm on stops. So thats why I have the white in the headlights on mode 2....

Reactions: Storm4200

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Love the lighting package! The pioneers look great up front and as intersection flashing warning. The only thing I would change on the lighting setup is leaving out the 2nd side light between the C & D posts (instead, I would have intersectors under the mirrors.

As for the rest, the only thing I don't like is the long gun mounting b/c j think it'll get caught up (and reduce trunk space) anytime they have bags or other equipment in the trunk.

Towards the end, what were you trying to Deno...siren cutoff when door opens?
I actully had SOS intersectors to install, but I thought they looked goofy on these PI Utilitys. I love the long gun mount its so easy to grab, right when I need it. And I have no need for more storage as I have no more gear I use.

No siren cutoff when the door opens I was just trying to remember if I showed off all the goodies. Thanks for all the positive feed back

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I actully had SOS intersectors to install, but I thought they looked goofy on these PI Utilitys. I love the long gun mount its so easy to grab, right when I need it. And I have no need for more storage as I have no more gear I use.

No siren cutoff when the door opens I was just trying to remember if I showed off all the goodies. Thanks for all the positive feed back
Oh well, then it's definitely a quick grab if you have nothing else to store back there...personally, I prefer long gun storage up front when possible. I think you should still consider the intersectors, even if you think they look a little "goofy, b/c the mirror beam ions don't offer much side warning, so there's a big gap in side warning between the PB and rear side window. The intersectors are small enough that ppl won't notice them sticking out farther than you'd like
I also forgot to mention that I would have removed all clear (ie vertex LAWs up front) on mode 2, but that's just b/c I'm accustomed to and agree with NFPA having all clear (TD, HLF, etc) being cutoff while vehicle is stationary.

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Oh well, then it's definitely a quick grab if you have nothing else to store back there...personally, I prefer long gun storage up front when possible. I think you should still consider the intersectors, even if you think they look a little "goofy, b/c the mirror beam ions don't offer much side warning, so there's a big gap in side warning between the PB and rear side window. The intersectors are small enough that ppl won't notice them sticking out farther than you'd like

I also forgot to mention that I would have removed all clear (ie vertex LAWs up front) on mode 2, but that's just b/c I'm accustomed to and agree with NFPA having all clear (TD, HLF, etc) being cutoff while vehicle is stationary.
Ya I orignally planned on it being up front, but tactically I believe it is smarter to have it were it is. Example it's better on a traffic stops. So when SHIT HITS THE FAN I can retreat to the rear of the vehicle as opposed to the driver or passenger side doors. There is a whole lot more vehicle between me and the perp standing at the back.

I agree the intersectors do a way better job then the mirror mounts Ford does with the IONS.

When it comes to the white I wouldn't know how to shut it off when I come to a stop. I guess this could be done with a relay on the park sense wire....

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
I have a couple of Questions

1. Why spend the money on 9LED nforce's when the 12LED dual color is only $10 more??

2. Why not mount the 2 single Nforce's together or use a side by side dual Nforce in the rear quarter glass?

3. a dual color nforce visor with full scene light ability is only $180 more and the light output is amazing. why not use it?

I love that fact that more and more people are using Nforce, i sell the crap out of it!!!! But in this build I don't think you are using Nforce to its full capability.
This kind of reminds me of the guy that buys a corvette and never goes above 55MPH!!!!

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
I have a couple of Questions

1. Why spend the money on 9LED nforce's when the 12LED dual color is only $10 more??

2. Why not mount the 2 single Nforce's together or use a side by side dual Nforce in the rear quarter glass?

3. a dual color nforce visor with full scene light ability is only $180 more and the light output is amazing. why not use it?

I love that fact that more and more people are using Nforce, i sell the crap out of it!!!! But in this build I don't think you are using Nforce to its full capability.

This kind of reminds me of the guy that buys a corvette and never goes above 55MPH!!!!
1. Honeslty I wish i would have gotten 12 LED (Soild Colors)... The duals are not as bright as there are only 6 LED of each color. Trust be the 9 LED's are even a lot brighter.

2. Really considered the side by side nForce on the bottom of the window... It would have been alot easier to install, however I like the distance between the lights and how it looks.

3. Again the 6 LED version is just not as bright as the 9 LED version and on the Ford PI vehicles the white light is green with the sun visor tint on the window... WHICH I HATE! And when I turn the Whelen pioneer's in the front on. It would have drowned out the whole nForce bar... The Pioneer's are insane.

Thanks for your questions. I think SOS really improved the nForce line with the new 5 wire products

Reactions: Krsdog25

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Great looking cruiser and geart looking install.

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
How do I make it to where a Thumbnail type image comes up for the youtube video. Instead of just a hyperlink?
When I've done it on my install thread- I upload the video to YouTube and copy the url link and paste it in the thread and it does it automatically- although every time I've done that has been from the mobile version (I don't know if that matters or not) let's see if it does it if I link your video below-

Edit* it's seems it's either a hit or a miss as well be tried it numerous times and sometimes it shows as a thumbnail and sometimes as a link

http://youtu.be/ACut85SRjs0

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Very impressive setup but damn, the video made me nauseous with how it seemed to stretch and continuously refocus haha

I think that was YouTube's auto stabilizer geting confused by the flashing lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.