2016 Interceptor Utility and Feniex Apollo

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I have a 2016 Interceptor bid coming up and need to know before bidding. Does anyone know if the Feniex Apollos will fit horizontally in the fog light location:

2016_Interceptor.jpg

I know it'll be tight, but I'm looking for wide there cause there will be no push bumper or mirror lights. There will maybe a cannon on the front quarter panel. Let me know, I haven't had a chance to see a 2016 up close to measure. Thanks!!

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Ok, I found the answer. If anyone is wondering, Apollos will fit in the fog light blank. Here's a video example of it I found on YouTube:

Reactions: Hoff

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.