2016 PI Utility w/ BluePrint

cswroe

Apr 25, 2012
Northwest Indiana
2016 PI Utility

• Sound Off Blue-Print
  • Nforce Lightbar
  • Tomar Rect-13 & 14 for secondary lighting
  • Sound-off Headlight Flasher (ETHFSS-CP)
  • Dual Siren, Federal ES100
  • Tomar Pre-emption
  • Go Rhino Push Bumper
  • MPH Bee III front and rear radar
  • Go Jotto Console
  • Go Jotto Partitions
BluePrint Settings

• Sync Sweetness
  • Side Light cutout on door open
  • ALL lights dimming when headlights on (Except in position 3)
  • Scene lighting
  • Steady burn front facing for SFST
  • Pattern Change on Park
  • Voltage Shedding
  • All the usual....

Have changed up the front lighting since this was taken. Have switched the phases on the push bumper to match the rear x-pattern.

IMG_20150914_112143.jpg

IMG_20150914_112018.jpg

IMG_20150914_111956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 336

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I really dig it, EXCEPT (yes, big except), for how long the lightbar stays white in pos 3. It is just too long in my opinion. Otherwise a very nice setup.

Reactions: Hoff

cswroe

Apr 25, 2012
Northwest Indiana
I really dig it, EXCEPT (yes, big except), for how long the lightbar stays white in pos 3. It is just too long in my opinion. Otherwise a very nice setup.

Totally understand;  That is only when the vehicle is not in park (moving). Once the vehicle is in park, it basically drops into position 2 automatically via blueprint.

CACBAND

Nov 11, 2010
Bering Sea
How much did the setup cost if you can share that? It's super nice, and other than the amount of white time I love it. Really, considering how many shitty setups there are, even if you doubled the white time, it would still be in the top 2% of setups.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
I second tsquale about the white in position three. Just too long for my taste, but I LOVE the sync!  

Reactions: Chris W

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I dig this setup. I would change a couple things but overall this is very effective. 

I wish SoundOff would change up some of the patterns on the dual and tri color nForce bars. I think a perfect mode 3 pattern would be the intercycle that the nForce perimeter heads do where the warning color does an alternating quad flash with a couple fast single flashes of white. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I like the install overall! The only thing I would've changed is using nforce for the exterior perimeter warning, & limited the TIR rect optics for behind-the-glass lights. What did you change in the front since the vid?

i also think it's flashing white too long in pos. 3.  Also, for pos. 1 & 2, I would've preferred of the lights just did a single flash alternating (wigwag speed) as opposed to double flash 1/2, double flash other 1/2, double flash all.

Any reason why the clear rect on the sides of the PB were mounted at the angle of the PB (instead of horizontal)?...was it in order to mount it higher up?

cswroe

Apr 25, 2012
Northwest Indiana
I like the install overall! The only thing I would've changed is using nforce for the exterior perimeter warning, & limited the TIR rect optics for behind-the-glass lights. What did you change in the front since the vid?

i also think it's flashing white too long in pos. 3.  Also, for pos. 1 & 2, I would've preferred of the lights just did a single flash alternating (wigwag speed) as opposed to double flash 1/2, double flash other 1/2, double flash all.

Any reason why the clear rect on the sides of the PB were mounted at the angle of the PB (instead of horizontal)?...was it in order to mount it higher up?

We are also the local Tomar dealer, so we use Tomar for the secondary lighting...the price is right for us.  On the next ones, we will not order the corner option in the headlight assembly and use a surface mount dual color Intersector where the fog light would go (if they do not get the fog light option either). That should broaden the corner lighting on the leading edge of the vehicle. 

The clear Rect lights are angled with the push-bumper to get them as close to the front of the bumper as possible, to get the wiring into the covered chase, and to make use of a factory "cut-out".IMG_20150918_062611.jpg

The only change to the front was to "X" the flash pattern of the secondary lighting with the light bar, and to change the flash pattern a little.  It is more uniform in 1-3, just faster as the switch progressions move up.  Park cuts out the white and slows the pattern to position 2.

Not the best vid, but early morning and have lots to do today when the sun is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Storm4200

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Great install, I like it alot.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.