2016 Pursuit Utility Hatch Release

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
Just started driving a 2016 Pursuit Utility and I HATE!!!! the new hatch release system. Is there any way to change the "flow" of the release like you can with the light module to go "dark?"

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Yup, HATE IT. They even took the trunk release button off the key fob. WTF!!!

I'm thinking about hiding an extra push button and timer from a gun lock under the rear bumper somewhere to pop the trunk.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I do not like it either and I can not find a way in the IDS software to change it.

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
Thanks, a friend sent me to fordpimods.com earlier today and I came here to post it. I've already ordered and will report if it works or not. The guy does seem to have some neat options.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.