2016 Silverado Texas Edition

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Looks good. I'd personally rather see the grille lights and rear lights flashing all red, all blue then all white. When you flash red and blue together, you get that purple blob which you can clearly see when the video goes to the inside view looking ahead at the garage wall..

Reactions: Station 3

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice truck! I, too, would like to see all red then all blue then all clear synced for the grill lights, but it looks fine the way it is and certainly is not a flickering purple fail. Any chance you can move the nforce inward 2-3" (ie make a bracket or adjust current one) so that they're not obstructed?

Do you have any plans to add on? Id REALLY love to see a spectralux ILB up front, some intersectors on the side, and a lightstick in the rear (drool!!!)

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Whats it used for you still at the FD? My truck looks like a UFO but i dont really use the lights anymore since im not with the FD anymore. I just use it when im coming to work and i need to back up another agency or for accidents i come up on.

Nice simple set up i like it.

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Whats it used for you still at the FD? My truck looks like a UFO but i dont really use the lights anymore since im not with the FD anymore. I just use it when im coming to work and i need to back up another agency or for accidents i come up on.

Nice simple set up i like it.

I am no longer with any FD, I became an investigator and use it for on call when I'm not home. I have an assigned take home unit that i am working on but has no lighting and its very crappy lol.

Reactions: Station 3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.