21 Tahoe PPV Lightbar Fit

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Hi all,

Starting the order process for a new Tahoe PPV. It will be our first. Can I squeeze a 60” lightbar on the roof, or is 53” about the max I can fit? I only ask because I have a new 60” sitting around id like to use on the build.

Thanks in advance!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You'd have a couple of inches of overhang. Take that thing out of a box and run down to a chevy dealer.

Being a weiner, I'd go test drive one from the dealership to my shop and test it... lol

Reactions: LED

billforbush

Jun 10, 2010
Northern Michigan
I just put a 54” on a ‘21 2500HD and it’s almost too long. It is the recommended length to keep the bar low to the roof and reduce possible wind noise. I had a 49” on my last Silverado and I liked the look better but it did have some noise and sat high.

Reactions: LED

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.