24QX suprise

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
20160809_233838.jpg 20160809_233853.jpg two days ago i picked up a twin12x along came with it i was told was a r/c aero, assuming candy run of the mill. well just delivered to me (by f.d pickup) shhhh.. was this 24QX with correct quarts bulbs and odd as can be config. cant wait to see how i can get that full side of clear to shine. stay tuned

Reactions: jph2
Jun 18, 2013
PA
a decent pickup.. not a fan of X mirrors but what the heck.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
That is interesting with the one side being all clear. Is that the front or back that's all clear? And are the bulbs red/white or white/white?

Oh, and, lucky you! :)

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
as i got the story it sat r/c facing rear being mounted on the rear of a 1977 ford ambo box, so the all clear was against the box( i have no idea why) with the quarts bulbs its pretty bright, i would have liked to see it in service. chrome removed for cleaning and speaker removal (again no idea why it had one for the rear) ..

Last edited:

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
dont be to sure on that ... got that ramped up to 60volts 3x 20v lipo a.k.a goodbye kitty....

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The clear being against the box of the truck likely made some interesting reflective light; I like the idea. I like the idea more than that clear all showing to the rear at least.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
yea im with ya on that the all clear to the rear would be blinding to say the least. but with the clear outer sections on the other side its still blinding. but was mounted high so i guess not rite in your line of sight. was just happy to not get another candy set up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.