HG2Lighting

Apr 3, 2012
Orlando, FL

2nd Annual Matt Miller Police Motorcycle Skills Challenge

Department: Osceola County Sheriff's Office

Driver: Deputy Mike Hodges

Motorcycle: 2013 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Outfitted with HG2 Saddle Bag Lighting Package

Special Thanks to all the departments that took part in this event.

Welcome to HG2 Emergency Lighting
sales@hg2lighting.com
1-866-468-4569

Like Us On Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HG2-Emergency-Lighting/223294857715013

Subscribe to Us On YouTube -
HG2lighting1's channel - YouTube

Follow Us On Twitter - @HG2EmerLighting

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Well he can sure throw that bike around. Is he dragging the frame at times? Kinda sounds like it. Regardless, impressive handling.

exphillycop

Apr 18, 2012
Holmes Beach, Florida
foxtrot5 said:
Well he can sure throw that bike around. Is he dragging the frame at times? Kinda sounds like it. Regardless, impressive handling.
It's not the frame, but it is the underside of the floorbaords.......we called it scrapeing the floorboards in Philly.

plybeep68

Aug 29, 2011
Jonesborough TN
Thats impressive!! I have been riding a motorcycle for over 30 years and would love for my department to start using them! The people in the video wearing "colors", are they with the Defenders or some other LEO based club?

Last edited by a moderator:

HG2Lighting

Apr 3, 2012
Orlando, FL
plybeep68 said:
Thats impressive!! I have been riding a motorcycle for over 30 years and would for my department to start using them! The people in the video wearing "colors", are they with the Defenders or some other LEO based club?

Yes this deputy is very skillful with that bike. This competition was over 50 law enforcement agencies that went against each other to test their bikes to the limit. All proceeds went to fallen law enforcement officers and their families.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
exphillycop said:
It's not the frame, but it is the underside of the floorbaords.......we called it scrapeing the floorboards in Philly.

Same thing in Dallas! I'm not scrapeing just yet, but soon!

Actually went out after posting and scrapped!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snibsey

Sep 12, 2012
UK
Very impressive riding skills and plenty of lights to keep him "safe". But if he does come off his bike that short sleeved shirt is useless. On a bike it should be ATGATT - All The Gear: All The Time.

But as always its style over safety. :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.