For Sale 3 Rotator Mini-Jet w/ extra dome

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Hey folks, I have been bitten by the bug thanks to y'all so I have some stuff that isn't going to work due to upgrades.

I'd like to offer my 3 rotator Mini-Jet. Original configuration is the 3 section W/R/W, with diamond mirrors and with a spare blue dome. The spare blue dome is for a full size, so it is enclosed on one end and open on the other. I also have the blue end filter included.

Bar is fully functional with about 18" of useable cord. For ease of shipping, I'd like to sell it all together.

Asking $250 shipped priority mail, but of course, feel free to PM with offers.

Cat not included...... ok fine...... for the right price you can have Bonnie the cat also.... (named after Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrow.... *buyer beware on cat).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
What are the odds that you have or could make a quick video of this in action before it sells? I dont think Ive seen a 3 rotator mini, and I like the dome configuration!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I'd be happy to right quick before I make my homemade fried chicken on my day off, but to save me some trouble, can you help me as to how to post here? I've been told the easiest way is to post to YT, the copy and past the link, but I've never done that.... if you could offer come guidance as to how, I'd be grateful while I go out, hook it up, and make the video.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Well, thats the best way, but any site you can upload to will work. I used to upload to my Photobucket page and then copy/paste it here, but Youtube is the same. So long as you have an account at either, all you do is copy and paste the link they give you once the video is uploaded. ELB automatically turns the link into a video where posted.

Reactions: tsquale

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Dan, unfortunately I can't do any trades because I have all I need at the moment for my 4Runner. Including a friendly a** chewing from my chief for not wanting the "new in thing" LED's..... he's 28, so forgive him. HAHAHA!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bumparooski.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Nudder bump.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bump.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bizzump

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.