36" 8 Strobe Vista with TA sent to Gemany co Firefly Berlin

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Can't remember the thread off the top but contacted Firefly about my red 36" 8 strobe Vista with Ta.

He asked for Clear domes and red/blue filters on the strobes and a option 3 red/and blue cudas for lower flashers using a FA3 with ground.

So I had to find the clear domes which I did and they needed a real bad wetsanding which they got.

Changed all the upper strobe filters to red/and blue.

And installed the lower cudas as per request. The outer cudas were mounted at an offset.

TDs and allys had highly polished reflectors. All front lights have shield over them. There are duel allys at 50w each TD are 50w.

Didn't need the controllers but used the for the video and typed out a wiring instructions for lights and TA.

Upper strobes were wired for a pursuit style control box

TA is halogen.

Here's what was sent and the still photos.

clear vista domes mounted undone.JPG

close up of TD show high polishes reflector.JPG

end view of double ally.JPG

top view completed.JPG

top view during construction.JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.