May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Name: Pyramid TIR Lighthead

Model #: 3D

Manufacturer: Brooking Industries/Axixtech

Release Date: 2/15/13

MSRP: $55

3db.jpg

The 3D is a 3 diode, TIR, surface mount LED. The center diode is mounted flush, while each end diode is mounted at an angle. Great for mounting on push bars, mirrors, or other places that off angle lighting is called for. The 3D comes in solid colors including Red, Blue, White and Amber.

Specifications:

• 3.86" Length x 1.61" Width x 1.14" Height
  • 12-24 volts
  • 0.35 Amps peak current draw
  • Meets SAE J595 Class 2 & E6-10R-030265
  • Syncs with other Axixtech lightheads

We are a dealer for this product.

3da.jpg

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Will there be an option to have the light turned into a pyramid-shaped TD? Line a whole bunch up, you'd get great scene lighting if the LED's are powerful enough.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Attachments approved/fixed.

Waterborne

Feb 16, 2013
Detroit, MI
Do you have any video of it in action and from different angles? I channeled all of my google-fu but could not find anything, probably because it is rather new. Even pics from head-on and side angle would help.

May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
EMT-BLS said:
Will there be an option to have the light turned into a pyramid-shaped TD? Line a whole bunch up, you'd get great scene lighting if the LED's are powerful enough.

They do have a steady burn flash pattern, but there's no wire to activate it as a secondary function. I don't think that was really the intent for them. You'd probably be better off buying a light that was specifically designed as a work light.

[b said:
Waterborne]Do you have any video of it in action and from different angles? I channeled all of my google-fu but could not find anything, probably because it is rather new. Even pics from head-on and side angle would help.

I will work on that this evening for you.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I think I like it... Angled enough to give you off axis not so much where you only have 1 LED pointing forward... :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.