For Sale 4 Whelen Patriot strobe mini lightbars plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have 4 Whelen Patriot strobe mini lightbars available. All are basic models and are identical in their appearance and internal setup. All have quad flash strobes on each corner that alternate against the other and there is empty room in the front and rear center of each bar to add additional lighting. They all have amber lenses but I have some red, blue, and clear lenses I can substitute if you prefer. There are some homemade mounting brackets included and there are 4 threaded nuts built into the base that will accept bolts for better secured mounting. They have not been internally cleaned of their road dust and grime and are sold "as is" but all have been tested and work as they should and since they are used, there are no guarantees or warranties. I'm asking $140 shipped for each bar but will discount a purchase of 2 or more and I will consider interesting trade offers. I also have 2 fullsize amber Patriots I will be listing in a separate post, plus I have lots of extra lenses in 3 colors, including some rare factory red and blue colored filters to use over the end strobes under clear lenses. I also have several halogen modules that can be added and used as flashers or alleys, plus some extra corner strobe modules. One of these are also listed on fleabay as a single item auction if you want to use that as a purchase format instead. Message me to ask questions or if you need more info, thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.