$400 a module?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagunagrande

Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I just contacted whelen on how much a module for my 2004 whelen liberty would cost and they said a newballast is $800 (just random info) and a new lighthead is $400! If that is true I might as well trade the new to me liberty and my stl for a newish liberty.. sigh

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Try contacting a dealer or distributor. They (the factory) are probably quoting you the list price.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
What size ballast is that? 4 channel or 8?

12 led module or 8?

Color is red i am assuming?

lagunagrande

Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Well whelen just emailed me back saying "$200 a module". Still that is a little excessive. I am starting to doubt that I made the right choice purchasing this bar.. Anyone want to trade the whelen liberty AND a 2010 iPad 16gb for a almost new whelen liberty? I could trade my STL bar instead of the older liberty if you wish.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptainKeram

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.