4200 DL Program Help

henryg

May 24, 2010
USA, Illinois
Hello. I am trying to reprogram a 4200DL, just the siren tones and alley lights. I start the process and get the green bars. I try to download the current program and get the following error message:
FAILURE: Configuration data failed to dowload. Try unplugging the controller and reconnecting it again.

I have tried multiple times with the same results. I have contacted Feniex and was told the firmware on the controller maybe from a older firmware version, like 4.0 or 2.0 , if so it may not sync up, may have to start from scratch.

I did not program the unit initially, so I do not have a wiring diagram. So, it would truly be from scratch. Is there a way around this, or do I need to start from scratch?

Thank you. Henry

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.