USAFCAPGuy

Jul 31, 2018
New York, USA
Hi, so I am just planning an upfit but was curious what others use for their traffic advisor using the T1-T8 outputs. I was thinking maybe using surface mounts and making a custom bracket but wasn't sure what other traffic advisors use external flashers.

Thank you!
-Matt

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
The old FedSig Cuda T/A bars as used by the Ohio State Patrol can be used with those outlets. If I'm not mistaken, T1-T8 are ground side switched. The Cuda TA bars were ground switched as well. You can find them on Fleabay sometimes if you search through FedSig stuff.

Reactions: Drumdude

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I used a LED Code 3 Arrowstik. Usually you can find the LED modules fairly cheap.

Also, How recently did you purchase your 4200? You want to make sure you do not have the Datalink(DL) version, as those outputs do not exist on the DL models.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.