4th of July parade apparatus Pics/Vid

mojo3120

May 24, 2010
Charlotte, NC
DaveCN5 said:
I think that should be Tower-26, not a Ladder, but that's just my thought. And whose the blonde??? :lol:

Not sure why it's not a "Tower". It was the only platform in the county until recently. We run lots of mutual aid calls in it.

The blonde is one of our junior members gf (the kid on the back of the ladder). He's too new to know better than to bring his gf around the fire dept :lol:

amccullers

May 22, 2010
Wetumpka, Alabama
Nice looking Pierce's there. Probies they'll learn one day.

I didn't get any pics of our parade I wound up haveing to go to a cardiac arrest of a boy scout leader who was walking in the parade with his troup. Did get to stop the parade though when I broke out with E2 and went around the parade blarrin the Q.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.