50% Off All Used / NOS Items at P1 - 2 Day Sale!

Holly@P1

Jan 22, 2013
SE Michigan
50% OFF ALL USED/NOS ITEMS

- 2 DAYS ONLY! -

We’re trying to clear up some room for a bunch of new used/NOS inventory! This special is exclusive to Elightbars Members! Thursday, January 30th and Friday, February 1st ONLY!

1. Go to: www.priority1emergency.com

2. Look under the “Pre-Owned Equipment” Section

3. PM me (Holly) with the item number(s) you would like and be sure to include your shipping address so I can get you an accurate shipping quote.

Terms:

- Sale starts Thursday January 30th at 9am and will go through Friday January 31st until 5pm EST.

- All sales are on a first come first serve basis via PM only so it’s timed and dated. If a product is already in line to be purchased by someone else, I will let you know. “First come first serve” does apply to PAID orders, so if you inquire about something, please check your PM’s frequently as there may be someone else looking for the same thing(s). This “first come first serve” system is just the most simple way to keep things fair.

- Sale excludes consignment sales (all consignment sales are noted on the product page).

- We accept all major Credit Cards as well as Paypal. Orders will be shipped once the payment is received and cleared (if you send it via Echeck, it will take several days).

I've helped Sarah run these sales in the past, and stuff moves FAST! I'll be sure to refresh my inbox often. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.