Wanted 500 Series LIN6 Modules Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Please bear with me, since I don't really know too much about the innards of the Whelen Liberty bars, but I recently purchased a custom mini Liberty that has three blue 500 Series LIN6 heads to the front, three to the rear, and two in each endcap. I would like to replace some of the blue heads. I am looking for one white head, three red heads, and two amber heads.

If anybody has any of these heads in good, used condition, and isn't asking for too high a price, please let me know. I would like to purchase them from you. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.