For Sale 72" AeroHawk Parts

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Sup all, I have some parts from a 72" AeroHawk that I am looking to move.

I accept paypal and Ca$h, shipping prices are not included. I am open to offers within reason. PM if interested.

Also adding I tend to get alot of really *ahem* silly questions, I cannot answer manufacturer questions. Nor can I answer questions that preface will X work in place of X. Thanks for understanding.

1.) Set of AeroDynic Domes 7 Panels. Overall condition appears to be Good to Very Good, these domes are USED. Things worth noting, There is a reflective tape of some sort inside the rear of the domes to block rear flash. All 3 screws are still present inside the endcaps. There is some seperation between the endcap and segments on 1 dome. $400 for the set.

72 AeroHawk Domes.jpg

72 AeroHawk Domes2.jpg

72 AeroHawk Domes3.jpg

2.) AeroHawk Frame.. Measures 70 3/8ths $100

72AeroHawkFrame.jpg

72AeroHawkFrame2.jpg

3.) AeroHawk mounting plate lot.
Will break it up if desired 5 Pcs total. $50

MountingPlates.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
4.) Bulkhead or Dome Gaskets $55
1 set fits the 72" Aero Hawk.

Gaskets.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.