75 Seagrave

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Ooh Ooh Ooh I hate you haha...thats just the jealousy...one day i will have the dough (and time) to go out and buy old retired rigs just to keep them in the garage (if that is the case with this one)

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
kinnelonfire75 said:
Ooh Ooh Ooh I hate you haha...thats just the jealousy...one day i will have the dough (and time) to go out and buy old retired rigs just to keep them in the garage (if that is the case with this one)
That is the case, although I don't have a big enough garage (yet) so I keep it in an inside storage place near the station.

I am a Division Rep with out IAFF Local and got it to use at charity events, parades, PAC functions, media events, and anything else we can come up with to further our cause with our firefighters association.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
are those led's on the side of the bumpers for intersection?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.