8" round POLICE light.....Do-Ray??

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
I have a few of these style lights in my collection and they are one of my favorites. I guess because I gear my collection to "police lights" and there is no question that's what these were used as. I'm 99% sure its a Do-Ray, by the looks of the lens colors and layout. The lens appears to say "Made in the USA", but no manufacturers mark that I can see. Haven't gotten it yet. It will need some restoration and still not sure if its 6 or 12 volt. Its a big one, about 8" in diameter.s-l1600.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.