8EVP info needed

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Just wondering if anyone can give info on quality and pricing of the 8evp company and products ? I'd emailed them a couple of days back haven't heard anything from them yet! Who all is selling there products (good or bad) info welcome ! Thanks jhook

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
well apparently they are about 60 miles from me in Nashville. their stuff looks like axxixteck or other knockoffs

This light is crooked

awww.8evp.com_image_IMG_0501_20600.png

from their install section..

also it is illegal in TN to block the county so that one tag model wouldn't fly around here...

they aren't to far down the road from truckers light house (they do a lot of installs and are galls priced if you live here in TN)

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Thanks Jarred knew they were a Taiwan light they do have some neat features built into the surface mount lights and the thin footprint also interests me !

I guess the ticket is how well are they made and longtivity of them ie moisture ,etc !

I'm in Canada so not close at all to them just was hoping someone has had some hands on with them ,talked with Eric @ tri state he's fairly new to selling their products and hasn't heard anything bad yet ! Thanks

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
They contact me every few months asking me to carry their products. I'm really not interested because most of their stuff is knock-off. Since 95% of our business is selling to various levels of government, we will only bring on lines that are proved and backed up. If you are a VFF and want to try them out, feel free, but I suspect that you'd be better off buying Feniex, Federal, or similar. The Federal micropulse series is at least as thin as the one from 8EVP. We use tons of them and have rarely had a failure. The Micropulse is made offshore and re-branded by Federal, but they are made to Federal's standards and thoroughly tested to meet Federal's engineering standards for light output, RFI, etc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.