911 signal items.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i had two 911ep TD/WL 36s. one B/A/B, and one all blue. they were awesome, reallllly bright, easy to use w/o controller, small, and worked FLAWLESSLY, never had a problem.

my buddy also has a 911ep LS 12, and its really nice

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Just like NNE said, 911Signal and 911ep are two completely different animals. 911ep was purchased by Sound Off... 911Signal products are manufactured in China and sold by vendors such as Extreme Tactical Dynamics. It's usually hit and miss when it comes to the products they offer.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
NotNormalEnterprisesLLC said:
911 signal is China, I've seen some good some bad

911ep is soundoff signal

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ohhhh sorry

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Oct 16, 2010
Gainesville fl
Just order thru them and promised next day shipping ......well now the guy who i order from has hardly returned my E-mails and texts .. think i got took for my money and he is a ELB member.. ill give it another day after that legal action to get my money back.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
flfirefighter2220 said:
Just order thru them and promised next day shipping ......well now the guy who i order from has hardly returned my E-mails and texts .. think i got took for my money and he is a ELB member.. ill give it another day after that legal action to get my money back.

Not trying to be an a$$, but before you buy you should look at the sellers time on here, the reputation of the seller, what the feedback is like etc... There seems to be a uprising in new members who are just trying to make a quick buck.

Per your PM he is not the only member on here trying to make fast cash. I have new member who is local to me who I have attempted to make a purchase from only to be ignored when he figured out I am only miles from him. It is very interesting because I have been getting a rise in sales from his area after his substandard products fail weeks/months of use.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
There sure are some greasy people starting to pop up

awww.highdefdiscnews.com_screenshots_trailer_park_boys_countdown_to_liquor_day_7.png

If you do not hear back from the guy, be sure to post your experience in the feedback section so he won't be able to take advantage of anyone else.

Oct 16, 2010
Gainesville fl
tom said:
There sure are some greasy people starting to pop up

awww.highdefdiscnews.com_screenshots_trailer_park_boys_countdown_to_liquor_day_7.png

If you do not hear back from the guy, be sure to post your experience in the feedback section so he won't be able to take advantage of anyone else.

Thanks guys for all your help .. needless to say but lesson learned!

lawdog50

Oct 21, 2010
TN
flfirefighter2220 said:

OK, I am the one you ordered from. You paid at 9am and I ordered and was promised it would ship the same day. I DID KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU!!!! I answered all emails and texts and phone calls even though I work 3rd SHIFT!!! I provided all documentation that I ordered and was told when it would ship. You got upset when they didnt ship until the NEXT DAY, which by all means is completely reasonable. You recieved a tracking number and your light and I have yet to have funds released by your MOTHER who you got involved in the transaction. You have not been taken and if anyone has legal recourse I DO!!!!

WARNING TO ALL ELB MEMBERS!!!!! BE CAUTIOUS OF DEALING WITH THIS GUY....OR KID!!!! I dealt with him for 2 weeks before he finally made a descision and when he did he wanted it that day apparently. Now he wont respond to texts or phone calls and he has his item!!! Bad member!!!!

lawdog50

Oct 21, 2010
TN
flfirefighter2220 said:

Oh and by the way, you posted this less than 12 hours after you made payment!! Give me a break......

mdp-emt

Dec 24, 2012
li, ny
So has anyone had positive or negative dealings with this web company? I noticed that they don't accept returns and have no contact phone number just an email contact page.

infernoemeq said:
the company i talk to use 911 signal usa,

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
mdp-emt said:
So has anyone had positive or negative dealings with this web company? I noticed that they don't accept returns and have no contact phone number just an email contact page.

they are owned and operated by extreme tactical dynamics. TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
Back about 10 yrs ago I ordered alot of stuff from China and Taiwan and 911 Signal used to send me emails about buying their products. They tried to tell me they supplied lights to Fed.Sig and mainly Whelen.

A majority of their items resembled whelen lights. But needless to say I never ordered from them. For 1 they were to darn expensive for knock off's.

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
I ordered a few of their knockoff tir6's slimlighters and talons back when I asked about them a while ago. Quality was alright not good not bad.They were knockoffs plain and simple.The talons were pretty good. The tir6 knockoffs were crap they wouldn't sinc up and wern't all that bright the slimlighters were ok they were amber so i didn't care on effective brightness or quality of them.

Customer service was lacking took days to get replies to emails when I called person on phone was alright to deal with didn't know a whole lot on the product questions I was asking.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
mdp-emt said:

This has been discussed numerous times. Just do a forum search and you'll find what you're looking for

Tlafntn

Dec 12, 2012
NY
I got a review coming out soon about 911 sig USA / extream tactical dynamics. Yes their the same products. Right now UPS lost the package and is paying them to send me my order again. I did already receive the back ordered items and they work great and seem to be a good quality. Will be posting a full review within a few weeks

Tlafntn

Dec 12, 2012
NY
Tlafntn said:
I got a review coming out soon about 911 sig USA / extream tactical dynamics. Yes their the same products. Right now UPS lost the package and is paying them to send me my order again. I did already receive the back ordered items and they work great and seem to be a good quality. Will be posting a full review within a few weeks

I will add every time I call (daily for updates) on UPS because shipper deals with them and they will not give me an update when I call. Spent about $500.00 and they are very nice,pick up every time I call and very helpful. Last call I even had the lady in a full conversation she was telling me about someone who purchased lights and the court said he had to return them " purchesed them because he wanted to look like his dad who was a cop" got pulled over and arrested for not being law or fire service. Someone should hit his dad:bonk: lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.