911EP Collecting Thread

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Going to start taking stock of my 911EP items. Will add pictures as I take them.

• Millennium (B) (maybe eventually will get it installed lol)
  • Galaxy (R/B in rough condition)
  • Commander Interior Bar (R/C)
  • TDWL36 (B/A/B installed in my POV)
  • TDWL36 (B/A/B dead flasher, disassembled)
  • WL30 (Blue)
  • LS12 (old style)
  • LSTAR's (Blue) (2 NIB, 2 used)
  • Titan 330 Siren
  • Titan 550 Siren/Controller (NIB)
  • Orion Director Controller (NIB)
  • Couple LED Road Flares
  • Multitude of spare Millennium parts including 2 frames, inner boards, lenses, reflectors etc.... and one CID
  • (UPDATED 4-25-17, and yes, I still need to get pictures)

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_Lights_20160407_205157_zpsdkvyy2zh.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_Lights_20160407_205216_zpslqazfsya.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_Lights_20160407_205241_zpsozkd6y72.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tsquale

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I have to admit, that stuff was the cat's ass back in the day but sure turned into some boat anchors in real short order, especially around here in the salt belt.... I'm pretty sure I have an old LS15 laying around in the "back room". I know I have some original literature, too! Do you have any literature? How's about those Millennium bars with the rotating beacons up in the air like the Starship Enterprise? I still laugh just thinking about those goofy bastards! What in hell were they thinking? LMFAO... I'll see if I can rustle-up those flyers or hand-outs that showed that stuff. I'll have John start a 911EP literature thread like the others... I have to apologize...Please don't think I'm teasing you about your fondness for the 911 stuff. It just makes me laugh thinking about the early days of the LED stuff and how everybody went apeshit over it when it first came out... ooooooh! (laughing)

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I have to admit, that stuff was the cat's ass back in the day but sure turned into some boat anchors in real short order, especially around here in the salt belt.... I'm pretty sure I have an old LS15 laying around in the "back room". I know I have some original literature, too! Do you have any literature? How's about those Millennium bars with the rotating beacons up in the air like the Starship Enterprise? I still laugh just thinking about those goofy bastards! What in hell were they thinking? LMFAO... I'll see if I can rustle-up those flyers or hand-outs that showed that stuff. I'll have John start a 911EP literature thread like the others... I have to apologize...Please don't think I'm teasing you about your fondness for the 911 stuff. It just makes me laugh thinking about the early days of the LED stuff and how everybody went apeshit over it when it first came out... ooooooh! (laughing)

Myself, Alec (7d9_z28) and Chuck_raduenz have a great deal of literature/documentation, most of it in PDF, but always on the lookout for elusive ones.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/484985781642428/

Yes, so many weird ideas they came up with, but hey, whoever made it big thinking INSIDE the box??

Said in several other threads about them, they rose and peaked too early in the LED game, but I think they could have ruled the market had they been able to stick around.

Also.. John could start a Lit thread, or...

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
Send me a pm and I will send you any 811ep documents you want. I worked there and have the only company pdf's of all the paperwork.

Reactions: Nathan R

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
I have that light bar in my garage. There was only one made. The purpose was o make a second item as a rotator.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I have that light bar in my garage. There was only one made. The purpose was o make a second item as a rotator.

We will definitely need pictures of that! Only have the pictures from the patents, not the real deal!!! How much do you know about the Millennium CIDs that dont have the programming port?

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Send me a pm and I will send you any 811ep documents you want. I worked there and have the only company pdf's of all the paperwork.
Think you're one of my newest heroes! If you have any information about the Millennium CIDs, I would LOVE info about their programming, I want to reproduce their old patterns, incorporating with a flasher for current lighting!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Nate, have him send you all the pdfs so we can get them hosted up on the forums for permanent.

That is my plan! Since we have other Manufacturer forums, I plan to get all that he has (especially the ones I do not) and host them here as a reference database!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Zapp I am sending you all the files with WETRANSFER to your email address, let me know when you start receiving them
I did receive several in my email, thanks.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
According to my account you should have at least 8 or 9 downloads left. Let me know the statrus so I can close out this end.
thanks tom
I received 8 e-mails, 7 for WeTransfer, and 1 for Google Drive.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Send me the instructions for the Titen siren and speaker system. Only one I don't have
I do not have a PDF, I only have a hard copy of the Titan 550 which I would have to scan in first.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
But you won't get this one from me :p

Haha, yea that one you beat me to!! By the time I found it... Gone!!

Everyone has their price... I am afraid to ask yours hahaha!!!

Think about it, if I get it, I will probably have (one of) the most complete 911EP collections out there!! Wouldn't you want to see it all in one place??

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
Hmm... Where do I start?

36" Millennium
49" Millennium
LED Stars - older and newer style
LED Star 10 pack with CID controller (NOS)
a few 2nd Gen LS15's (that look like a LS12)
WL30
TD56, old style glass lens
TD56 later version
a few LS12's
I have a couple different gens of the WL28
Couple different gens of the WL39
TD28
Orion controller and Orion Elite controller

a few more items coming soon! One of these days I am going to set it all up and take some pics. I may have left out a few things.

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
I have a bunch of old 911EP stuff you need it. Brand new Galaxy parts, old literature, new old stock etc.
Do you have any literature or price sheets from after 2010?.

You would be better off posting what you want to sell with pictures on the Facebook page of 911ep Millennium fan group

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
I have a bunch of old 911EP stuff you need it. Brand new Galaxy parts, old literature, new old stock etc.
Someone just ask me for a Galaxy Amber bar, if you have one or enough to build one post it on the Facebook page, the persons name is Robert Misskreg

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
I have an original brochure that was for their first light bar - linear with 2 raised pods with rotating mirrors that revolve around leds facing up. Not sure how many were made if any? I do not know how to post pictures

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
I have an original brochure that was for their first light bar - linear with 2 raised pods with rotating mirrors that revolve around leds facing up. Not sure how many were made if any? I do not know how to post pictures
I have that bar here in my office. It would be nice if you posted the literature of it. I have it in my stuff already. I am sure no one would pay for it as most of it is posted on the 911ep forum. All of what we ever did is on this site as well as the fan group page on Facebook.
We never sold that bar it was a prototype for the MN dept. of highways so it could be seen over the dump bed of the trucks. As well it had moving parts and we never made anything with moving parts.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.