911EP LED Star lighthead wiring colors/functions?

firescout13

Jan 15, 2023
Calif
Among the surplus warning equipment I'm inheriting from my former F.D. (retired), I have some 911EP LED Star lightheads (2005 era) that I'd like to know the wire functions and flash patterns for it. The 911EP info attachments that were made seven or so years ago on this site are no longer accessible. Thanks!

Here you go
Thank you for your effort, but the info apparently doesn't apply to the version of LED Star units I have. These LSTAR modules have 4 wires: Red, Black, Orange, Green.

I'm sure that 911EP had an info sheet with the wire/color pinout, pattern programming, and list of flash patterns.

if it dont work with the red to power and black to ground it probably dont work. here is the pdf for that star. it would be the last ver of them. on a side note im looking for a working one. good luck

Attachments

• Newer LED Star Instructions.pdf
    518.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: firescout13
if it dont work with the red to power and black to ground it probably dont work. here is the pdf for that star. it would be the last ver of them. on a side note im looking for a working one. good luck
Perfect! Exactly the info I need. Thanks! Orange wire to momentary 12VDC + for pattern change, green wire to sync heads.

I have two red LED Star lightheads. One doesn't work, and it appears to have had water intrusion.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381