911ep millennium software and programming

smithfieldtech2

Apr 12, 2013
East Smithfield, PA
I have a millennium lightbar that I would like to change the patterns on it. I am in search of the software cd and programming cable. The box is black with 3 led lights on the face (green, yellow and red) and the rear has places for wiring to screw on to. If anyone has this available for sale, please send me an IM and I will get back to you ASAP. 

Reactions: 7d9_z28

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I don't have a copy to sell anymore, but member Zapp Brannigan (his name is nate) should have everything you need, also member chuck_raduenz, as he used to sell the software and the cables. Myself, Nate, and Chuck are slightly obsessed with the Millennium (we even have a facebook group) so feel free to PM any of us with any questions you may have!

Could you post a picture of your CID (the black box the wires connect to) so we can verify which one it is? There were 3 versions of the CID for the Millennium!

Alec

I have a millennium lightbar that I would like to change the patterns on it. I am in search of the software cd and programming cable. The box is black with 3 led lights on the face (green, yellow and red) and the rear has places for wiring to screw on to. If anyone has this available for sale, please send me an IM and I will get back to you ASAP. 

Reactions: tsquale

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Awesome, that is the newer of the CIDs. Have you tried to contact any of the members I mentioned above?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Yes. I was able to get a hold of Chuck. Seems he might be able to help me out which is awesome. Thanks for your help as well. 

You got it, very happy to help a fellow Millennium owner!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.