911outfitters, feedback help

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
So for some reason I can't get into the archives, maybe cause I'm on my mobile. Anyways a guy I know is looking at a 49" 911outfitters bar. Told him I would get him some feedback on the company and item, but, all I'm finding is for ledoutfitters I'm almost certain they are 2 different companies. Can I get some help with feedback for this company, from what I'm reading they are banned from the site, unless I'm reading wrong. Thanks in advance.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
thejudges69 said:
So for some reason I can't get into the archives, maybe cause I'm on my mobile. Anyways a guy I know is looking at a 49" 911outfitters bar. Told him I would get him some feedback on the company and item, but, all I'm finding is for ledoutfitters I'm almost certain they are 2 different companies. Can I get some help with feedback for this company, from what I'm reading they are banned from the site, unless I'm reading wrong. Thanks in advance.

911 Outfitters has indeed been banned. It is, and he was, a different company than LED Outfitters. I can put you two in contact, if the Mod team approves.

EDIT...link.

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
We don't need in.contact with 911 just feedback, there product seems sketchy, they're claiming to build it themselves with Gen 3.5 leds and a good price and good warranty, I want my buddy to get a good bar without breaking the bank.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
thejudges69 said:
We don't need in.contact with 911 just feedback, there product seems sketchy, they're claiming to build it themselves with Gen 3.5 leds and a good price and good warranty, I want my buddy to get a good bar without breaking the bank.

I would be reluctant to buy that they are making their own stuff, when companies twice their size can't afford to. Check out Florida Emergency Vehicle Equipment & Repair, the owner, Nic, will take care of you.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I thought it came up on ELB where the owners were convicted felons or something... Once every couple months I get emails from the guy stating he's going to sue me for something or another

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
tom said:
I thought it came up on ELB where the owners were convicted felons or something... Once every couple months I get emails from the guy stating he's going to sue me for something or another

Whatever floats his boat... :D :thumbsup:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
EMT-BLS said:
I would be reluctant to buy that they are making their own stuff, when companies twice their size can't afford to. Check out Florida Emergency Vehicle Equipment & Repair, the owner, Nic, will take care of you.

SireLite said:
You could try Tom View Profile: tom - eLightbars.org

He sells good products at great prices. plus he has great reputation on here. :thumbsup:

Thanks Abe!

Tom, Myself, and even Strobes-N-More are all active on here with quality lines of products we can offer at very affordable prices that are comparable in price to the 911outfitters stuff. The reason they were banned was for confirmed shady information abuot the owners and business activities. Feel free to contact "Tom" "strobesnmore" or myself.

I am a distributor SVP/Star, Soundoff, Feniex, and a house brand. Tom sells Feniex and his house brand and Feniex. Louis Sells just about everything lol

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
Hang on I think everyone is getting the wrong idea, I already have a bar from Louis, I spoke with tom as well. This isn't for me and believe me I am promoting this site to him and the quality of other bars. The fact is that he wants a quality bar that won't break the bank.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
thejudges69 said:
Hang on I think everyone is getting the wrong idea, I already have a bar from Louis, I spoke with tom as well. This isn't for me and believe me I am promoting this site to him and the quality of other bars. The fact is that he wants a quality bar that won't break the bank.

Yep, I think we all got that, loud and clear. The answer was straightforward: We do not recommend purchasing from a banned user, who is claiming to make his own bars. Instead, you have been provided with three alternatives that will do their best to get your friend the equipment he needs without breaking the bank.

CPDG23

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
:duh:

I just want to be clear here....

Is buying a bar from a unsavory dealer only to have it fail in six months, then having to pony up the cash for another bar... considered 'breaking the bank'?

Do you smell what I am cooking here Judge69?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
New proposed rule: Unless you have heard a lot of positive feedback about a company's branded products (ie AWL or SNM), stay away from any products except for the well known, established companies (Whelen, FedSig, etc). If you haven't heard of a business or its budget-friendly/economy product line, then it's probably b/c there's nothing good worth hearing / there probably isn't any reason why you would want to pursue doing business with that company.

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
I told my Buddy I would write a post on here and explain what happened. he did end up buying the bar from 911outfitters. he had a module go out right away the guy made it right no questions asked. any questions or issues he's had with this bar he has gotten answers and it made right no questions asked. apparently there is 3 911outfitters, 1 in Texas, 1 in Oklahoma, and he thought 1 in Kansas, one is inc. one is llc and not sure on the third. this gentleman says he's caught a lot of slack from bad dealing from the other 2 companies but he's done everything he can to make things right and run a straight forward business. I'm just posting this to let people know. whether you deal with this man and his company is up to you I just wanted to set the record on my end.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
thejudges69 said:
I told my Buddy I would write a post on here and explain what happened. he did end up buying the bar from 911outfitters. he had a module go out right away the guy made it right no questions asked. any questions or issues he's had with this bar he has gotten answers and it made right no questions asked. apparently there is 3 911outfitters, 1 in Texas, 1 in Oklahoma, and he thought 1 in Kansas, one is inc. one is llc and not sure on the third. this gentleman says he's caught a lot of slack from bad dealing from the other 2 companies but he's done everything he can to make things right and run a straight forward business. I'm just posting this to let people know. whether you deal with this man and his company is up to you I just wanted to set the record on my end.

This guy is full of crap!!! He IS all of those "companies". He has sold crap from the get go and he is still selling crap! This guy is a convicted felon. He threatened me with legal recourse because I did not want to sell my company to him, he wanted to take over the market in San Antonio. He tried to buy another local company as well. I am still waiting for him to come down and "kick my ass". He threatened physical harm to me and many others because he got caught as a crook. He has sent many people that I know threats of legal action because he wants them to stop selling "his" lights. It's funny he is the one who is selling knock offs of knock offs. What he sells is actually the reject products that did not pass quality control in china. When you play with fire you will get burned.

When you and your friend are ready to purchase from a true professional and not a felon, many members on this forum will be more than happy to help you, including me.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
MEVS06 said:
This guy is full of crap!!! He IS all of those "companies". He has sold crap from the get go and he is still selling crap! This guy is a convicted felon. He threatened me with legal recourse because I did not want to sell my company to him, he wanted to take over the market in San Antonio. He tried to buy another local company as well. I am still waiting for him to come down and "kick my ass". He threatened physical harm to me and many others because he got caught as a crook. He has sent many people that I know threats of legal action because he wants them to stop selling "his" lights. It's funny he is the one who is selling knock offs of knock offs. What he sells is actually the reject products that did not pass quality control in china. When you play with fire you will get burned.

When you and your friend are ready to purchase from a true professional and not a felon, many members on this forum will be more than happy to help you, including me.

There will be much more I will be posting about another member of the 911 outfitters circle. I'm just waiting to see how bad i'm getting screwed before I post it.

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
woah man your not reading everything. I have had no dealings with this guy, I bought my bar from Louis at strobesnmore.com I told my buddy I would ask around on here for him. I didn't find much so I started a thread. the guys done right by my Buddy and that is all I can say. I won't buy from these types of people since my last cheap bar didn't hold up. anything anyone else has with the guy is on them, I've never dealt with him, never called him and don't even know his name, all my info is second hand from my buddy so please don't throw me in this mix like I did something wrong.

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
FEVER said:
There will be much more I will be posting about another member of the 911 outfitters circle. I'm just waiting to see how bad i'm getting screwed before I post it.

I'm anxious to hear man really I am, I couldn't find anything on this Oklahoma dude here or anywhere else so that's how this thread came about. I told mg buddy to talk to a couple guys on here about bars but I don't know that he ever joined.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
thejudges69 said:
woah man your not reading everything. I have had no dealings with this guy, I bought my bar from Louis at strobesnmore.com I told my buddy I would ask around on here for him. I didn't find much so I started a thread. the guys done right by my Buddy and that is all I can say. I won't buy from these types of people since my last cheap bar didn't hold up. anything anyone else has with the guy is on them, I've never dealt with him, never called him and don't even know his name, all my info is second hand from my buddy so please don't throw me in this mix like I did something wrong.

Just trying to further educate you so that you can forward this info to your friends. This is what we were trying to tell you when you asked about this "company". Not trying to come off as I am throwing you in the mix. Just trying to educate.

thejudges69

May 31, 2010
youngstown, ohio
MEVS06 said:
Just trying to further educate you so that you can forward this info to your friends. This is what we were trying to tell you when you asked about this "company". Not trying to come off as I am throwing you in the mix. Just trying to educate.

I'm with you and I even sent my Buddy the link to this thread and he questioned the guy about it and he told him there is 3 911outfitters and basically he told my buddy he's the good one of the bunch. I personally thought it was shady but figured there is only so much I can do, if the bar holds up maybe he will be OK, like I've stated I have no intentions of dealing with this guy. I looked to this board when I needed a bar and bought what I feel is a quality bar. I stayed away from the $300 eBay specials because of what people say on this board. I respect the opinions and listen to all, do my own research and pull the trigger how I feel suit.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.