96 Chevy Silverado POV

ndarmr

Oct 12, 2011
South Dakota, USA
This vehicle is currently being used as a volunteer fire POV / Winch vehicle. It started out as a winch / plow truck when I first got it and then I joined the fire department and added the blue lights for fire calls, I also added the airhorn / PA to try and move the many deer in the area off the road lest they become deer sushi when they impact the front of the truck. Im thinking of redoing the grille lights as soon as i can get my hands on a new grille as the old one is shot and possibly replacing the two slim misers with either an interior light bar or a vector style bar

Front:

Whelen Hide A Way strobes

4x Whelen TIR3 Amber LED

2x Whelen TIR3 Blue LED

2x Sound Off Signal Ghosts Blue (mirrors)

Whelen Slim-Miser Blue

Whelen Slim-Miser Amber

Sides:

Whelen TIR3 White and Amber

Rear:

6x Whelen Amber TIR3

2x Whelen Red TIR3 (Stop/Turn)

Whelen BL852L Traffic Advisor powered by a able2 / sho me 11.1025.008 rotary switch/flasher

tail light flasher

Electronics

Whelen Siren Speaker

Whelen Air Horn with PA

JET stage 2 chip

truck_6.jpg

truck_1.jpg

truck_2.jpg

truck_3.jpg

truck_4.jpg

truck_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.