97 Dodge Dakota

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
I love the firebeam :drooling:

The only thing I really don't like about it is the lack of amber in the rear. I only say that because there is so much red. Maybe amber in the center of the arrow bar?

Besides that, I love it. :yes:

Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Irsh42 said:
I love the firebeam :drooling:

The only thing I really don't like about it is the lack of amber in the rear. I only say that because there is so much red. Maybe amber in the center of the arrow bar?

Besides that, I love it. :yes:

I agree, I would've done a R/A/A/A/A/R bar in the back, but otherwise, It looks great!

astolldorf

May 7, 2012
WoodstockIL/WaukeshaWI
Thanks guys and I was going to put an amber bar in the back but it didn't work as well as the red bar. During the day its not so bad but I'm still working on getting a day video hopefully one that doesn't show as much as much of a glow when its dark.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks good. Only thing I can suggest is to move the Impaxx to the front sides for intersection warning as you already have decent side warning with the mini bar.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
acala91 said:
Looks good. Only thing I can suggest is to move the Impaxx to the front sides for intersection warning as you already have decent side warning with the mini bar.

The mini bar is going to be mounted on the back rack and the sides will be blocked a little by the back rack. The holes are already drileld into the back rack for the Impaxx. I dont think he will move them.

There were really not a ton of options for side lighting.

I might put my Firebeam back in my front window as well

astolldorf

May 7, 2012
WoodstockIL/WaukeshaWI
got an updated video of truck and got all the warning lights installed and done installing or changing stuff around for a while. but I like the fenix cannons because i was able get a white amber split and have the amber for emergent then hooked the white to reverse lights and work great

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.