Wanted A/A Whelen Raiders or Avengers, Vertex, ULF44

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Hi All. Having to build a successor to my '97 CVPI that was recently destroyed in a crash. Saved my life, so I bought a 2011.

I am looking for SYNC model amber/amber Whelen Dual Raider dash/deck lights. One for the front, one for the back. If that's unobtanium, A/A Dual Avengers would do just fine.

Also looking for (4) amber Whelen Vertex, and (2) red Whelen Vertex (or 2 clear).

Also looking for a pair of ULF44s to synchronize all this.

Please drop me a PM if you have some/all of this. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
raiders are a diamond in the ruff, i hunt all the time for em, and normally even if i find em, theyre well out of my price range. good luck with your search however!

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
raiders are a diamond in the ruff, i hunt all the time for em, and normally even if i find em, theyre well out of my price range. good luck with your search however!
Yeah that's what I understand, wasn't a really popular product or some sort of custom manufacture (CHP) thing.

Avengers would be fine. I'm not going for the high score on this, just functionality.

Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.