A little info re: axixtech SV40

Falcon9

May 23, 2010
Manila,Australia
hey all, I bought an SV40 bar a while back (its still at my aunts and I wont get it till march lol)

Just wondering if they are 12-24v or just 12v? just wondering as I was planning on putting it on a new mini pumper we just got while we are searching for a better lightbar than the 2 rotating halogens its got now. thanks!

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Wow! You still haven't got it yet?

Falcon9

May 23, 2010
Manila,Australia
Pimp said:
Wow! You still haven't got it yet?

My aunt is sending my box in feb and I should have it by march lol

had her wait on sending it as I got a flat rate box and wanted to fill it up :D

Thanks for the help guys. Might put it on the mini pumpers windshield while we havent sourced a better lightbar for it yet.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.